SHIPPING / CANCELLATION / RETURN POLICY
Orders may be placed online on the website. Details are given below:
PICKUP FROM OFFICE:
Pickup orders can be placed at the office. Pickup hours from Office are:
Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Home Delivery orders can be placed on the website.
Payment mode options are:
- Net banking
- Debit/Credit Card
- Cash On Delivery
Cash on Delivery Process:
- With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep.
- Maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery (COD) payment is ₹10,000.
- Make a COD payment in Only Indian Rupees accepted.
- Gift Cards, coupon card or store credit cannot be used for COD orders.
- Once you place a COD order, we will send you the confirmation over email and SMS. In case you don’t receive any confirmation, you can contact us at www.dharbee.com
How do I place a Cash on Delivery order?
All items that have the “Cash on Delivery Available” icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery.
Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select “Pay By Cash on Delivery”.
Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions:
- The maximum order value for COD is ₹10,000
- Gift Cards or Store Credit cannot be used for COD orders
- Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
Pay using a credit/debit card:
- We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21
- payments made using Visa, MasterCard,Maestro debit and American Express credit cards.
- pay using your credit/debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page
- Need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards).
Safeguard to use my credit/debit card on Dharbee?
- transaction on Dharbee is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Dharbee are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
Hidden charges when I make a purchase on Dharbee?
- NO.The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive
- Delivery charges may be extra depending on the seller policy
- Please check individual seller for the same. In case of seller WS Retail, the ₹50 delivery charge is waived off on orders worth ₹500 and over.
Can I make a credit/debit card or Internet Banking payment on Dharbee through my mobile?
- Yes, you can make credit card payments through the Dharbee mobile site and application.
Can I use my bank’s Internet Banking feature to make a payment?
Yes. Dharbee offers you the convenience of using your bank’s Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account, while conducting a highly secure transaction.
We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
|ABN Amro Bank||Axis Bank||Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Bank of Baroda||Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Bank of Rajasthan||Central Bank of India||Citibank||City Union Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Deutsche Bank||Development Credit Bank||Dhanlaxmi Bank|
|Federal Bank||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||IDBI Bank|
|ING Vysya Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Indian Bank||IndusInd Bank|
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Karnataka Bank||Karur Vysya Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank||Royal Bank of Scotland|
|South Indian Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||State Bank of Hyderabad||State Bank of India|
|State Bank of Mysore||State Bank of Travancore||Syndicate Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Union Bank of India||United Bank of India||Vijaya Bank||YES Bank|